Thursday, November 6, 2008

Future Blogging

So I haven't written for a while, but thats okay, because no one will find out because not many people read this. I think a few people do so I may as well take the time to say that I haven't written anything lately because I have lost motivation for a few reasons. One of them pretty obvious, not many people read this. Simple, no one reads and my writing doesn't do much. I've also not a lot to write about any more. I'm done ranting about school and being the restricting age I am, 15, it is hard to do anything new and useful without the ideas being rejected by parents(such as polyphasic sleep). Without having full freedom it can be more difficult to unleash ideas if you know what I'm trying to say.

However, that doesn't mean the end of this blog. In just under 4 weeks I start 8 weeks off school. Perfect time to try polyphasic sleep again, keeping it as secret as possible from parents until I am close to adapted. I'll do everyman, and try to stretch my naps out so I don't have to nap during school. Having a small amount of experience with it before, and the determination to reduce my tiredness and gain extra waking hours, I should have a good chance at passing, if my parents let me. Perhaps after that I will start a bit of body building, to prove it is possible to body build and polyphasic sleep at the same time, though I'm sure I wouldn't be the first.

So this blog isn't much. I wasn't expecting it to be much so it's not like I failed. In the future I intend on building my own website, perhaps with the aid of a product like "Site build it!". When I am old enough to be able to engage in creative ideas. Those which parents don't seem to believe in. Polyphasic sleep is just one of them(others include personal development topics, such as health, and other experiments) and I am still not even sure if I can do that. We'll see.

No comments: